Subject: FW: Annual Review under the 1998 ILO Declaration – login information
From: Keiu-Nille Gégény <[email-masked]>
To: Liis Tõnismaa, "Maria-Helena Rahumets", "Karin Voodla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2024 15:01:53 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

From: ILO-eQuestionnaire <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2024 1:28 PM
To: Esindus Genfis üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Annual Review under the 1998 ILO Declaration – login information

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find enclosed your login details and instructions for completing
the online questionnaire.

Please visit: https://webapps.ilo.org/annualreview/en

Then enter:

Email ID : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Password : TDC7And7

Or follow this link to access the e-questionnaire:
https://webapps.ilo.org/annualreview/en/q/ILO_Normes_JUN_2024/autologin/61
d13d1ed1070c80f7f50dcd50c214518953b58199459d1d9d50f5bfc16692692456c796b238
5beb/redirectTo